£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a high-growth PE backed distribution business in Stafford, who are looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant.
The finance function within this business is going through an exciting period of growth, with a number of opportunities arising within a number of business units within the group.
There is lots of flexibility with this business, with 3 days a week working from home. Salary for the position is up to £65,000, plus a strong package on top.
There is genuine opportunity for progression within the business, with the potential to step into the Head of Finance position in 2-3 years.
The role would be a fantastic fit for a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) accountant, with strong management accountant and business partnering experience, who is looking to join a high-growth business with huge expansion plans.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant position:
- Responsibility for working with the SLT to provide information and analysis to enable management decisions to be made
- Helping management use financial information to inform business strategy
- Providing support to the CFO and Head of Finance in preparing management accounts, KPI and ROI reporting, project analysis and any other ad hoc tasks
- Ensuring management accounts are based on underlying transactional information and data sources available within the wider business
- Developing reports and analysis, enabling non-finance managers to understand performance and financial implications of decisions being taken
- Managing monthly reporting packs in accordance with the requirements of the bank facility and PE investors
- Identifying areas of process improvement within the finance division
The following experience is required for this Senior Management Accountant position:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Proven management accounts and business partnering experience
- The ability to drive process improvement
- Ability to lead on high-profile projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional Excel skills