Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension
9 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a global business based in Birmingham City Centre who are recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant.
Are you a newly qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) looking to work for a global business based in exceptional new offices in the heart of Birmingham City Centre?
Senior Management Accountant:Birmingham City Centre
This role will be responsible for assisting in the timely production of monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations, although this will initially concentrate on the UK region, the role will evolve to include all International regions. On an annual basis to assist with the statutory audit for all entities, including reconciliations, preparing schedules and ensuring the group is following latest IFRS.
Key Responsibilities:Senior Management Accountant: Birmingham City Centre
- Creating & posting of journals to include depreciation/travel/credit card/reallocations
- Maintaining accruals and pre-payment schedules
- Reviewing and amending P/L Invoices and orders
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register
- Implementing improved processes to reduce the risk of future errors and associated adjustments
- Producing balance sheet reconciliations for key balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Suggesting improvements to the month end process from both a time & control perspective
- Liaising with FP&A teams to help them produce meaningful accurate monthly reporting packs
- Assisting in the annual external audit
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACMA/ACCA)
- Ability to operate in a high intensity environment
- Proven ability to consistently hit tight deadlines
- Intrinsic attention to detail
- Creating and presenting monthly reconciliations
- Multi-currency exposure
- Processes and Continuous Improvement.
- External audit