Dudley, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + study support if required
11 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is working with a manufacturing business based in Dudley, to appoint a Senior Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Salary for this role will be £35-40k depending on experience. There will also be a study support package available if required.
This is a superb role for a talented Management Accountant, and a great opportunity to join an organisation offering a genuine career path for a CIMA/ACCA studier or a qualified by experience candidate who is ready for the next step.
This is a role which will assist the Finance Director during a period of growth, allowing the team to offer a strong, value-add service to all other areas of the business. The role will hold responsibility for all management accounting output, and the general development of meaningful financial reports across the Group.
Areas of responsibility will be as follows:
- Delivering value-add monthly management accounting information
- Preparation of all month end reporting requirements
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to a variety of non-finance stakeholders to support the budgeting & forecasting timetable
- Preparation of cash flow
- Variance analysis
- Ownership of the P&L and balance sheet
- Supervising & supporting the team across the Group
- Complex reconciliations and other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be fully supported on a path towards becoming Finance Manager within 18 months.
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified/newly qualified/QBE
- Strong management accounting & analysis skills
- Manufacturing sector experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- A "hands-on" attitude, comfortable with completing month and year end tasks
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne at Gleeson Recruitment on 0121 752 9950.