Senior Maintenance Manager - Food & beverage industry - Up to £65,000 - Birmingham - Office based
Do you gave experience in delivering maintenance services? Are you able to lead and motivate a team?
We are working on behalf of a leading franchise operator supporting them with their need to recruit a Maintenance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a long-term career with a growing business.
You will be comfortable managing a busy and dynamic team and have extensive maintenance management experience with in a similar environment.
Key responsibilities (full description available):
- Manage the maintenance and operation of all equipment across portfolio
- Manage & lead a team who are responsible for the maintenance management for their regional areas
- Proactively develop the department
- Establish and implement maintenance systems
- Organise and manage contractors both internally and externally
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Responsible for office moves and renovations
- Responsible for compliance
- Keep in line with health & safety regulations
- Create monthly/quarterly and annual cost reports to identify results, trends and financial savings
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a successful, growing and exciting team to develop and hone your technical capability. If you are interested in the role please send your CV and we will get in touch.