Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Senior L&D Business Partner to lead L&D initiatives for the operational side of a business, based in South Birmingham. This organisation also has offices in Prague so there will an expectation to travel there for business purposes.
As well as supporting a team of training specialists, some key responsibilities include:
- development of induction programmes
- identifying and monitoring training KPIs
- develop skills matrices
- translate stakeholder needs into effective solutions
- conduct Training Needs Analysis
- lead succession planning activities
- provide knowledge and understanding into L&D
- support leadership and management development courses
- create digital learning content
- and much more
Reporting into the Learning & Development Manager, you will have had experience of the above responsibilities before and be able to support the development and growth of the function.