Up to £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Role and responsibilities
Provide tier 3 IT infrastructure and systems engineering support to the business and it's partners. This position is the final escalation point for IT issues and therefore a senior technical position, requiring you to be able to demonstrate excellent technical abilities.
You will often be in direct contact with non-technical staff, therefore you will need to be a confident communicator.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Provide IT technical engineering support for networking infrastructure issues and contribute to design, implementation and security of WAN, LAN and WLAN.
- Provide IT technical engineering support for servers, services and applications, both virtual and physical. These systems and services will be a mixture of on-premise and cloud (private and public cloud services)
- Advice and assist in the development and deployment of IT security across the entire spectrum of the businesses IT systems.
- Working with the IT Infrastructure and Services Manager and other IT staff to develop the corporate network, systems and security as and when required.
- Provide root cause analyst of technical issues and implement appropriate for business solutions.
- Implementing IT projects that are defined and planned with the liaison of the IT Infrastructure and Services Manager
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the business's disaster and recovery processes.
- Carry out visits to any of the company's locations to install or maintain IT equipment.
- Create and maintain documentation of IT services and operation.
- Keeping accurate records of company equipment, software and installations.
- Any other duties consummate with the post and/or hours of work, as may reasonably be required of you at your initial place of work or at any other of the company's establishments.