Birmingham, West Midlands
£38000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Senior Infrastructure Consultant - Birmingham - £38,000 - £44,000 + 7k OTE Bonus
I am currently working with an SME IT Service Provider who are looking for an Infrastructure Consultant to join their customer team. This role will be working with a range of external customers to implement hosted infrastructure solutions and ERP services.
The ideal candidates will be an experienced 3rd Line Support with a customer facing background. You will have a broad range of Microsoft technologies and a good understanding of networking. There will be a large amount of UK travel involved (2/3 days a week) so flexibility of working is essential.
- Good network infrastructure administration & support experience, preferably WAN, LAN & Firewall technologies
- Strong Active Directory knowledge, including group policy (GPO) management
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and 2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 and 2019
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS 2016 and 2019)
- Understanding of high availability & virtualisation technologies such as Hyper-V & Microsoft Clustering
- Comfortable using PowerShell and command line
- Microsoft qualification(s) such as MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, O365 Certified.
- The ability to perform IT Infrastructure transformations and migrations
- TCP\IP Networking knowledge and the ability to perform network rationalisation and troubleshooting
- Maintain technical documentation
- Hosted solution configuration and support when scheduled
- Site Surveys in support of Infrastructure Services proposals
- Server, PC, Laptop and Thin Client configuration & Imaging
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.