Senior Information Security Analyst - Birmingham / remote - £60,000
I am working with a rapidly growing business based in Birmingham who are looking for a Senior Security Analyst to join their team to help lead the security function. Reporting into the Head of Information Security this position plays a key part in the technical delivery of security solutions across the business.
- Identify and action security incidents.
- Vulnerability management - Working with stakeholders to remediate vulnerabilities across the technology landscape.
- Patch management - Working with stakeholders to implement patch/fixes and produce patch status reports.
- Vendor Risk Management - ensure that there is suppler due diligence, risk assessments/reporting has been completed and data privacy/PIA.
- This role will form part of the GDPR workgroup.
- The role will also play an active part in projects, from a security standpoint.
- The successful individual will also have to conduct internal audits and work with stakeholders on recommendations for improvement.
- Global standards e.g. NIST, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS, GDPR.
- Office 365 Security & Compliance toolset.
- Threat management.
- Firewall principles.
- Maintaining security policies and documentation.
- Risk assessments and reports.
- Housekeeping on security logs Azure/Office 365.
- PCI DSS compliance.
- Website vulnerability scanning, understanding risks and remediation activities.
- Work with stakeholders for compliance audits.
- Provide timely technical advice to cross-functional teams on all InfoSec and Data Privacy matters.
- Studying toward CISSP or similar.
- Involvement in information security training programs.
- Reports/dashboards for management.
- Mentoring other team members.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more, please apply here.