West Midlands, England
£70000 - £80000.00 per annum
2 months ago
I am looking for a HR Systems Analyst to join a Global business as part of their corporate HR Systems team.
A strong HR Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the global HR System (Workday), as well as driving innovative solutions that support the business.
Your role will be to partner with HR Business Process owners (Compensation, Benefits, Talent, etc.) to design the system according to requirements and find solutions for continuous improvements.
As a Subject Matter Expert in Workday, you will drive innovative HR processes, perform complex configuration and support integrations to other systems. You will facilitate global training in relation to HR systems and streamline HR business processes across all HR functions.
What we are looking for:
- HR/Payroll experience with progressive responsibility in the HRMS / ERP function.
- Experience with Workday
- Strong, proven analytical skills to understand complex system design and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the ability to create formulas, charts, graphs and pivot tables
- Strong leadership skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work well both independently and on a team in a deadline driven environment