£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client, a market leading manufacturing business are looking to recruit an experienced senior HR Officer to their site in Gloucester shire on a permanent basis.
As the senior HR Officer, you will operate under a HR Manager based off site. Your main responsibilities will be to lead and develop HR for the site at Business Partner level and provide support and direction to two direct reports. You will liaise with the site Leadership team and work closely with all employees to ensure all people elements and workforce life cycle are professionally delivered and compliant with legal and company policy.
The successful senior HR Officer will be able to work under pressure and have a proven ability to adapt to a demanding work environment. The ideal candidate will be hard working, very resilient and have a focused approach to providing excellent support for all employees across the business. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coach and mentor managers to ensure regular 1 to 1's and development reviews are carried out
- Implement Talent reviews for all employees
- Deal with all Employee Relations cases
- Attend weekly management team meetings and report on HR KPI's/Headcount for the business
- Attend regional HR meetings to report back on-site performance
- Manage and participate in formal employee communication meetings e.g. Employee forum and Trade Union meetings
- Support the elements of recruitment across the site which will include supporting and guiding managers
- Maintain the life cycle process - absence, holidays, on boarding etc.