Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car, Pension and Bonus
11 months ago
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for a new opportunity in South Birmingham?
Do you have the gravitas and pace to join a commercial business who are going from strength to strength with a huge change and transformation agenda.
Reporting into the group HR Director, you will work in partnership with senior stakeholders, such as the CFO and CEO, providing professional and credible HR business support. You will develop and implement the People Plans across the business supporting cultural and organisational change.
As the Senior HR Business Partner you will:
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams in a full generalist role
- Develop and build strong relationships across the senior management teams
- Coach and challenge business leaders
- Use HR Analytics to identify areas for improvement
- Lead on Change and Transformation projects
- Lead on the talent agenda, succession plans and talent development
- Be comfortable working operationally
To apply for the HR Business Partner role:
- Proven experience of working as HR Business Partner in a commercial environment, ideally professional services
- Extensive HR Generalist experience to include talent management, succession planning, and Employee Engagement
- Experience of driving cultural change as well as driving capability and performance within the business
- Strong senior level influencing and stakeholder management skills
- MCIPD Qualified