Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Are you an immediately available HR Advisor? Do you have a generalist HR background? Have you worked within a professional services environment?
If so my client, a global organisation, is looking for an Interim HR Advisor to support their team based at their Birmingham city centre office on a temporary basis.
This is an exciting time to join a fast paced, professional and dynamic business where you will be part of some very ambitious growth plans.
In a generalist role, you will support the Head of HR with HR advisory and administrative tasks this will include MI reporting.
Key task and responsibilities:
- Full Generalist HR advice and guidance to the wider business
- Support the HR team with ER casework
- HR Projects to include Employee Engagement, Talent, Reward and Learning and Development
- Responsible for general operations within HR department including project management, updating and implementing HR processes and all company HR policies
- Responsible for conducting internal surveys to gather employee feedback and suggest areas of improvement
- Provide day to day HR administrative support to Head of HR
- Manage the new starter process in accordance with guidelines
- Produce monthly reports using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Monitor the shared HR Inbox, directing queries to the correct places and escalating where required
Key Required Skills/Competencies:
- Proven HR Advisory experience within a professional services organisation
- Comfortable with high levels of administration, attention to detail (essential)
- Operationally focused, client centric and passionate in the value add of HR administration
- Structured in approach but flexible enough to work in an ever-changing environment, comfortable working with ambiguity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- Experience of MI reporting and manipulation of data
- MS Office: Advanced Excel and Word, with PowerPoint being desirable.
- Degree preferred in HR or Business
- International experience would be advantageous