Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a Senior HR Advisor? Have you worked within the manufacturing industry? Do you have a generalist experience?
If so, I have an opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor to join a growing business based South East of Birmingham City Centre.
As the successful Senior HR Advisor, you will be accountable for providing support to the HR Manager, Line Managers and Business Units across a full HR generalist area. You will act in a partnering capacity with the ability to provide comprehensive HR support to the business, primarily on a strategic basis but also on an operational basis when required.
Please note that you must have HR experience from within the manufacturing industry.
- Supporting the HR Manager and line Managers.
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers.
- Involvement in general ER issues and queries.
- Supporting absence management processes.
- Compiling weekly/monthly reports and required data in a timely manner.
- Support and lead where necessary on various HR projects.
- General HR adhoc administration duties.
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience of working in an HR Advisory role.
- Experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Microsoft Office, good understanding of Excel.
- Organised and ability to prioritise workload across various work projects.
- Develop excellent working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Able to work autonomously and within strict deadlines to a high standard.