Senior FP&A Manager
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a well-known consumer product led business as they seek to add a Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to their team based in the Warwickshire region.
The business in question has a rapidly expanding presence online globally and thus the ideal candidate for this role will have a demonstrable career history of working with complex margin structures, exceptional data analysis skills and the non-negotiable experience of working with senior stakeholders (internal & external) in retail, e-commerce or FMCG businesses.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate all financial planning processes (budget, re-forecasts, long term plan) - developing and overseeing processes, budget models, timetables, consolidation, and presentations.
- Prepare budget presentations for the Executive, Board, Bank and Investors.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of pricing and cost models.
- Develop robust analytical deep-dive projects to ensure appropriate divisional planning methodology is in place.
- Undertake project costing evaluation and provide feedback to business units.
- Own the process management and execution in delivering market information to the business units.
- Coordinate the monthly management reporting process.
- Management of a small team of qualified finance professionals.