£50000 - £60000 per annum + 10% bonus, private medical, 6% pension
about 1 month ago
Are you someone who has a background in FP&A, who enjoys managing large data sets and analysing the impact of changes in models? Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a Solihull based Financial Services business who are looking for a Senior Forecasting and Reporting Manager to join their team. This role requires an individual with technical ability but the commercial business acumen to build relationships with stakeholders is vital.
This role has 2 direct line reports and will oversee a business looking after several cost centres and business lines. The business has clear growth and development routes for the successful individual. This is a hugely varied role with exposure throughout a very complex business - everything flows through this team.
What's On Offer?
- Package up to £60,000
- 10% bonus scheme
- Hybrid & flexible working - 2 days in
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free parking
- Benefits portal
- 6% pension scheme
As Forecasting and Reporting Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Be responsible for the line management and development of 2 Senior Management Accountants
- Ownership of monthly and quarterly reporting to support local and group requirements.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of local and central reporting including project business cases.
- Be the subject matter expert for business performance and undertake analysis to maximise profitability.
- Oversee the production of adhoc in depth analysis to give guidance on more significant variances raised by Deputy and Head of Performance including production margins and rate and volume impacts by brand, product or business line.
- Develop business understanding of product profitability dynamics and drivers in conjunction with the financial insights and commercial teams.
- Produce 3 Year Plan, Budget & forecasts in line with Group requirements for the P&L including activity & FTE.
- Ensure operational efficiencies to allow the team to perform in an agile way.
- Contribute to operational efficiency by identifying opportunities for improving systems, data and procedures.
- Develop robust controls within the Reporting and Forecasting function, identifying opportunities for transformation.
The ideal candidate for this role will already have relevant management experience along with:
- Qualified chartered accountant ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA
- Able to prioritise and organise
- Good communicator
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Proven experience in analysing and interpreting financial information
- Strong numerical, analytical and presentation skills
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!