£80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + Share Options, Pension, Healthcare
5 months ago
I am exclusively retained by a fast growing Private Equity backed business in the Tech space to recruit a Senior Financial Reporting Manager, based out of London or Cambridge. Not only does my client have a unique and relevant offering in the market but they are backed by some of the most experienced investors in this space.
We are looking to hire a top 10 trained accountant with at least 5 years post qualification experience, who is either looking to move into Industry, or who already has relevant industry experience and is seeking their next challenge.
What makes this role exciting is the breadth of exposure on offer, the ability to shape the future of the finance function and the possibility of being part of their IPO journey. Support is always on hand from the Finance Director and the CFO who have a wealth of experience in this sector and who operate within a very flat structure. What makes this role different is the People - expect a sense of humour and fun, with passion and drive and a natural energy that is both rare and infectious.
Monthly Reporting Requirements
- Responsible for assessing the accounting treatment under IFRS 15 for all of the companies contracts and developing the processes and controls to systematise bookings to ensure adoption is applicable with all accounting standards.
- Ability to work with teams to build out the internal systems to ensure clear audit trails and robust reporting.
- Produce statutory reports on a regular basis and to tight deadlines.
- Lead development of appropriate external reporting requirements.
- Commercial awareness and understanding, ideally in a software environment.
- Working with the legal and sales operation team in assessing contracts and associated accounting.
- Liaison with auditors for statutory accounts and other regular reporting.
What We Want:
- A fully qualified ACA who has trained in a Top 10 firm and looking to make a move to Industry.
- Have a continuous improvement approach and be able to juggle multiple streams of work within agreed deadlines.
- Research and maintain a high standard of accounting knowledge and be aware of any detailed changes likely to take place.
- A self starter who is comfortable working at pace and is able to make decisions.
- Ability to review and build more efficient and robust processes that will enable the business to scale up quickly.
- Strong financial controls background with up to date IFRS 15, 16, 2 & 9.
- Have a sense of humour and enjoy working as part of a team.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Senior Financial Reporting Manager:
- Base salary of £80k / £95K
- Share option scheme participation
- Working with the sharpest people in the sector
- A fun, dynamic and social environment to work in
Roles like this don't come up very often and we will be conducting first round interviews on Friday 3rd and Monday 6th July so please get in contact ASAP for a confidential chat on 07799 847059.