£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in an exclusive partnership with this growing SME business in Warwick, who are recognised for their excellent and progressive working culture, to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant, due to sustained growth within the business. We are looking for an ambitious candidate, who wants a fast track career to Financial Controller.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will play a key part within the finance division. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will deliver accurate financial accounts, group reporting, treasury, variance analysis and commentary to support business growth.
- Coordination and production of the P&L, balance sheet, treasury, cash flow statements and other supporting schedules as part of the month end, half year and year end close.
- Preparation of the bi-annual statutory reporting disclosures and liaison with external auditors.
- Opportunity to assist with the preparation of statutory accounts at year end.
- Producing budgets and forecasts for both senior management and non-financial stakeholder purposes.
- Consolidate and manage actions relating to accounting issues across teams.
- Coordination and production of process improvement activities.
- You will work closely with the overall finance team, supporting team objectives through the year, providing support.
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified.
- A confident communicator who can develop relationships across all business functions.
- Experience within an SME environment.
- You will be available immediately or on very short notice.
- £55,000 salary
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme up to 10%
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Health Care
- Lifestyle benefits
- Fast track career progression
Want to hear more? Please apply direct, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.