Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car, Pension
8 months ago
Senior Finance Systems Analyst - Leeds - £60,000 + benefits
To provide day to day Finance systems support and participate in projects relating to ERP, EPM and associated other financials systems. The role is a member of a Group Finance Systems Support team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience - Senior Finance Systems Analyst - Leeds
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ CIMA) with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a key Finance role
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles, standards, and concepts and what these mean from a systems perspective:
- P&L, balance sheet, cashflow;
- Management accounting v Financial accounting and reporting;
- Actuals, Forecast, Plan levels and how these three inter-relate from a systems perspective;
- Demonstrable end-end super-user skills and experience on Accounting, Financial Reporting and Planning & Forecasting systems; Ideally experience of using:
- ERP: GL, AP, AR, FA, Projects (Ideally SAP ECC)
- EPM: Relational (SQL Server) based Reporting, Forecasting & Planning EPM toolsets
- Excel (advanced, vlookups, data manipulation, pivoting and analysing);
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with determination to resolve issues and capability to manage incidents through to resolution
- A tenacious approach to accuracy and clarity; ability to analyse information to help drive improved systems and processes
- Highly flexible, adept at managing expectations and adapts to changing business needs
Main Responsibilities- Senior Finance Systems Analyst - Leeds
- Engage confidently with Finance stakeholders in multiple locations to identify the system and data structure changes required to produce the appropriate business outcomes from an accounting, reporting and FP&A perspective.
- Systems support - help users in the business with support queries relating to the finance EPM system
- Support the Group Finance Management & Financial Accounting/ Reporting process from a functional systems, data and change perspective.
- Troubleshoot systems and data related issues on the EPM platform, and investigate any upstream/ downstream related issues;
- Proactively identify quality and user-experience issues and remediation actions required and passing them to the relevant Finance teams; Focus on continuous improvement.
For more information on this excellent role please do get in touch