Senior Finance Manager - Middle East
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively in partnership with a leading client facing business, who are looking to appoint a Senior Finance Manager in a newly created position following an exciting growth period. This is a UK based role, which can be fully remote, or hybrid. There will be travel to the UAE once a quarter.
You will report into the Head of Finance based in the Midlands. You will be the driving force for the Middle East business, and will analyse and communicate all financial information in relation to strategy and business planning. You will work closely with the operational managers to ensure efficient and effective information flow and accuracy. You will add value on financial information gained by identifying solutions, with clear communication to business owners. You will be required to develop and maintain positive and progressive working relationships both internally and externally, in order to facilitate growth and integration across the business.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Full P&L responsibility: Planning, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Month-end closing responsibilities.
- Analyse data to identify current and past trends.
- Monitor KPI's to analyse variances to improve performance and forecasting accuracy.
- Active operational involvement in daily business.
- Close collaboration with the operational teams to ensure accurate project reporting.
- Analysis of complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Sales planning, analyses, reconciliations.
- Presenting data to Senior Management on both short-term goals and long-term plans.
- Investment proposals for capital purchases and growth opportunities.
- Liaison with auditors, accountants, tax consultants, banks and authorities.
- Review and implementation of financial controls.
In return you will receive:
- £70,000 salary
- 10% Bonus
- 27 days holiday
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working hours / days
Interested in hearing more? Please apply direct or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.