£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Senior Finance Manager - Maidenhead
Gleeson Recruitment Group are proud to be working exclusively with this well established and successful B2B organisation who are based in Maidenhead.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Preparation and closing of the monthly accounts, including inter-company and Tax packs
- Issuing the monthly reporting packs
- Preparing the balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts for the UK
- Assisting with the treasury functions, monitoring of cash flow, customer receipts and vendor payments whilst overseeing credit control and monitoring debtors
- Issuing and monitoring of company credit cards
- Recording and monitoring sales rebates
- Manage fixed and intangible asset register
- Liaise with external organisations such as HMRC, banks, accountants and auditors, in the UK and overseas
- Complete relevant government statistics as required
- Work closely with colleagues at all levels, including managers and directors throughout the various international locations.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 5 years' practical experience of working in a multi-functional finance position
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working with auditors could be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be a strong team player who possesses strong written and verbal communication skills with a good eye for detail. You will work well within a team with the ability to form and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders. An organised and proactive individual who has a flexible working approach and the ability to recognise opportunities and suggest improvements to also create efficiencies within the department.
You will enjoy working in a flexible working environment in a company where you are able to truly add value and become a valued member of the team. My client is happy to consider flexible working hours and supports home working during this time. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information on the role of Senior Finance Manager please contact me directly.