Up to £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
Are you a qualified accountant and looking to get more involved in the commercial aspect of finance? Are you looking for a role that offers you autonomy and the opportunity to progress quickly within a large business?
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager for a well-known business based in Crewe.
This is a newly created role and an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to make the move into a commercially focused division. You will have key relationships with your Finance Director, on a daily basis - this is a perfect opportunity to move into a role that will give you the opportunity to get involved in strategic business decisions, to challenge and implement new finance processes with a preference for someone to manage a transition to a new accounting system and improve those processes.
As Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Being a key player in the finance department, working closely with the board and senior stakeholders driving P&L and performance within the business.
- Analysing the company performance and understanding the key revenue and cost drivers of the business and producing reports to resent to the board
- Reporting on company KPI's, cash flows, cost of sales & overheads.
- Supporting the finance team on month end close, streamlining processes and improving controls
- Working with various stakeholders in this subsidiary and across the wider business
- Undertaking commercial and finance related projects and managing expectations and key stakeholders across the business
As Senior Finance Manager you will have:
- A relevant qualification CIMA/ACCA/ACA with at least 5 years PQE
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analysis skills
- The drive and determination to own this role and the ability to provide insightful financial information and make recommendations
- The desire to be involved in projects and own the process from beginning through to completion.
- Proven experience of where you have managed change (big or small) with a preference leaning towards system improvements and efficiencies.
Apply now to this Senior Finance Manager position or call Gino Lombardi for more information.