£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
You will be working as Senior Finance Manager for a leading business that is known in most households. Based in stylish offices close to local train links this is a great long term opportunity not to be missed!
Working within a large finance team you will be an integral team member maintaining internal and external relationships. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager who is looking to join a business that will provide the right individual professional growth opportunities.
As Senior Finance Manager you can expect your duties to include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the production of management accounts
- Managing a small team of management accountants
- Accurate journal preparation and posting to the general ledger including reconciliation of P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Trend and variance analysis
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities
- Supporting Finance Business Partners
You will have experience in a Senior Finance Manager role or similar, you must be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA). You will ideally have worked in a large organisation and understand a commercial environment. You will have experience leading a team and strong process improvement skills.