£70000 - £90000 per annum
20 days ago
Role Overview - Senior Finance Business Partner - Warwick
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a FTSE lised organisation in Warwick, with the recruitment for a Senior Finance Business Partner.
In this role you will be joining a team of established Business Partners who work hand in hand with Directors of the business' infrastructure business, responsible for delivering significant, key long term projects.
Key responsibilities - Senior Finance Business Partner
- Build an entirely new finance function complete with capabilities, processes and systems to manage a £20bn+ capital investment program
- Build repeatable capability and processes to create successful funding requests to the regulator for large infrastructure investments
- Build capability to identify, track and manage complex interconnected risks
- Work closely with CFO and business leaders to provide the insight to drive conversations that matter across SI-wide risks and opportunities
- Ensure that budgets and forecasts are underpinned by robust business-owned assumptions
- Support CFO with interpretation of key financial metrics so that the SI business understands what's critical to its performance
- Provide high quality commentary and analysis for monthly performance reporting, to enable SI Exec team to understand and explain their financial performance
What's on offer...
- Up to £85,000 base salary
- A full electric company car or cash alternative
- Up to 20% Annual Bonus (based on personal and company performance)
- 28 days annual leave, plus eight statutory days in addition
- Private Medical Insurance
- The option to buy additional or sell holiday days every year
- A generous contributory pension scheme - we will double match your contribution to a maximum company contribution of 12%
- Financial support to help cover the cost of professional membership subscriptions - relevant to your role
- Life Insurance 10 x base salary
- Access to benefits such as a share incentive plan, salary sacrifice car and technology schemes, support via employee assistance lines and matched charity giving to name a few