£50000 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
Finance Business Partner
We have partnered up with a very well established manufacturing business as they are now looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their team in Telford. The vacancy is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join the company at an exciting time with the opportunity for future progression and personal development.
The role offers a high level of autonomy and will be Business Partnering across commercial, sales, operations and delivery teams, displaying the confidence and gravitas to support and challenge at all levels throughout the organisation you will:
- Understand complex and evolving client contract and its financial and commercial implications.
- Understand business risk factors, materiality and revenue recognition principles.
- Identify and address issues which affect business performance, including costing.
- Proactive business analysis to help drive profitability and understand business levers.
- Design, implement and produce ad hoc reports and analysis to support the business to enable decision-making.
You will have ownership of monthly reporting cycle, including monthly actuals, rolling forecast and budget setting/performance
- Presentation of the financial position at monthly reviews to senior business leaders.
- Interpretation of financial variances from a commercial and delivery perspective, with the ability to make recommendations to drive performance.
- Exemplary balance sheet control
You will have strong analytical skills together with the ability to communicate across business function and at all levels you will also need:
- Strong people management skills and the ability to lead a team and drive performance
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure autonomously whilst adhering to strict deadliness.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and explain complex financial information.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and willing to get involved with the business and approach challenges /problems and their resolution with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- An enthusiastic strong team player.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA ACCA ACA or equivalent or working towards)
- Experience in working closely with the business and operations in a business partnering capacity
- To have worked in an environment of continuous process improvement.
- Advanced technical skills including Microsoft Excel are essential
If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch: