Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an extremely well-known logistics business, who are recognised for their excellent and progressive working culture, who are on the lookout for a Senior Finance Business Partner, due to sustained growth within the business. A number of senior hires have been made into the Finance division and they are looking to continue this growth.
This Senior Finance Business Partner role will play a key part within the Finance division, who help the wider business achieve its targets and plans. Strong business partnering and provision of financial support help achieve these targets. You must be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified, with proven experience in a Finance Business Partner role, and looking to make a step up to a more senior position.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Finance Business Partner position:
- The evaluation of new business opportunities
- Partner with senior stakeholders across the business and ensure a close eye is kept on all financial aspects of projects
- Providing expert analysis support and commercial guidance
- Present information to the senior management team which supports the overall business plan and objectives of the organisation
- Carry out profit reviews, checking revenue and margin is recorded accurately
- Providing support to the wider Finance division, ensuring financial processes and financial accounting are completed to an extremely high standard
The following experience is required for this Senior Finance Business Partner position:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Proven and relevant commercial finance experience, preferably in a business partner position
- Experience of planning, forecasting, modelling, partnering and analysis
- Proven stakeholder management skills with senior stakeholders
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Strong leadership skills