£65000.00 - £75000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance based in Redditch, this pivotal Senior Finance Business Partner role oversees the business partnering within both marketing and customer engagement. The key purpose of this role is to lead a commercial team in influencing change and drive performance.
Key Responsibilities for this Senior Finance Business Partner position
- Lead and develop a high performing team that acts as the pivot between Retail, Marketing, Customer Engagement and Finance.
- Drive management action, financial control and robust decision support ensuring strong ROI
- Support the business' strategic goals, taking a project-based approach
- Support the launch of key programmes, with clear analysis and commentary on financial performance, flagging the relevant challenge and actions
- Provide guidance and coaching for the team whilst overseeing and providing quality control for their outputs.
- Ensuring departmental mandate and business goals are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times. Implementing development plans and aiding career progression amongst the team.
Key Skills/Experience for this Senior Finance Business Partner position:
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a background in commercial Finance roles, ideally with recent experience in a similar Business Partner type role
- An effective people leader who enjoys inspiring and managing others
- Able to work to tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A strong commercial operator
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all level
- Understanding of and experience of working alongside marketing functions would be highly advantageous