£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, PHI
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an established product led distribution group as they seek to add a Senior Finance Business Partner to their Senior Management Team based in Oxfordshire.
The business in question operates at a fast pace and requires an experienced, commercially driven, and qualified (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) business partner to work closely with senior stakeholders across finance, sales and procurement. You will provide robust performance reporting and quality, high quality insight to facilitate effective decision making
This role will work under a hybrid working pattern with the flexibility to work from home alongside 2-3 days a week in the office.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- To provide support to the senior leadership team in understanding sales and margin trends. This will require robust challenge of the daily, weekly and monthly reporting / KPI's used by management to drive business performance.
- Support the procurement function in developing processes and tracking to better understand end to end cost prices
- Support key stakeholders in developing systems and process to better support pricing information and the distribution of this information
- Support the Senior management team in understanding customer and product profitability
- Identify trends, risks and opportunities in sales and margin trends, ensuring that customer patterns, credit note trends, rebates etc are fully understood.
- Develop the customer sales and margin budget process. Coordinate the forecasting and annual budgeting process for sales, monitoring performance against budgets on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the work to improve the financial evaluation of new and existing customer opportunities
- Support in controlling the overhead and people cost base for sales and procurement teams
- Line management of a Finance Business Partner and a Finance Assistant; motivate through individual performance reviews and supporting development plans.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified with 2-3 years PQE (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- The candidate must have business partnering experience and has worked in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Excellent MS Excel and database experience