Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join a large service provider who are going through significant growth and have created a number of new positions to add real value to the business. The business is highly profitable and requires a Senior Finance Business Partner to drive the business performance and support their IT function with detailed analysis, capex and investment appraisals. The role will be based in Warwickshire but there will be continued flexibility to work from home two or three days a week.
The new leadership team are eager to change the culture of the finance team and bring in high achievers who will drive change and support new business development opportunities.
Previous experience supporting an IT function will be an advantage, however, this is not essential. A confident and outgoing personality with the ability to build relationships with non finance and the ability to present clear and concise insights.
Senior Finance Business Partner in Warwickshire responsibilities:
- Support the board on the strategic direction and growth of the business.
- Look at short- and long-term commercial milestones, including product costing, ad hoc investment analysis.
- Providing financial management information to business management
- Lead all business case analysis on product performance
- Continue to drive an exceptional business partnering finance culture
- Support the leadership team with commercial ad hoc projects
- Board level presenting
The right person for the Senior Finance Business Partner in Warwikshire will be:
- Fully Qualified (ACA or CIMA or ACCA)
- Commercial finance background
- Investment appraisals experience
Senior Finance Business Partner in Warwickshire Package:
- 75 - 85k
- Competitive pension
- Flexi working hours
- Remote working