Solihull, West Midlands
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a fantastic manufacturing organisation who have gone through significant growth in the last 2 years. The business is highly profitable and requires a Finance Business Partner to drive the business performance and support operational teams with detailed analysis. The role will be based in Solihull but there will be continued flexibility to work from home two or three days a week.
The new leadership team are eager to change the culture of the finance team and bring in high achievers who will drive change and support new business development opportunities.
Senior Finance Business Partner in Solihull responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team
- Support the board on the strategic direction and growth of the business.
- Look at short- and long-term commercial milestones, including product costing, ad hoc investment analysis.
- Providing financial management information to business management
- Lead all business case analysis on product performance
- Continue to drive an exceptional business partnering finance culture
- Support the FD on all commercial ad hoc projects
- Board level presenting
Senior Finance Business Partner in Solihull responsibilities requirements
- Fully Qualified (ACA or CIMA or ACCA)
- manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- Commercial finance background with significant exposure to operational teams
Senior Finance Business Partner in Solihull Package:
- 70 - 80k
- Car allowance
- Competitive pension
- Flexi working hours