Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 1 year ago
Senior Finance Business Partner in Birmingham- 60k - 70k+ Bonus
Do you enjoy interacting with the commercial and operational teams to provide critical business information and analysis? With the drive and ambition to influence change within an organisation that are lacking support from their commercial finance teams?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an international service provider in Central Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner with a specific focus of partnering with a growing division. This role will have direct interaction with the Managing Director, Head of Strategy and FP&A Director to support and deliver ongoing business growth through financial and strategic analysis.
The business is constantly changing, which will require a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) who is not deterred by a fast-paced environment and will thrive in a role where there is not a set routine. The business unit needs someone who has a wealth of experience partnering with a variety of stakeholders and enjoys using the data available to support processes improvements, reducing costs, and identifying areas for business development opportunities.
As the Senior Finance Business Partner in Birmingham, you will be involved in:
- Be the key finance interface with the Head of Strategy & Performance Director - and wider teams
- Developing internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Review and understanding of the direct cost base ensuring business needs are fulfilled by working with the business, primarily the Operations, Engineering and Procurement teams.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all key areas of the business and its underlying success drivers
- Lead the identification of key business risks and development opportunities both on a structured and ad hoc basis
- Provide support to the business where they can add value in respect of any matters arising from day-to-day management of operations
- Develop scenario models to deliver contingency planning in case of emergency or adverse conditions, including deviation planning
- Liaise closely with wider finance team to ensure costing information used for pricing or profitability analysis is accurate and optimal
- Support the FP&A team in the delivery of monthly presentation of financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk.
- Work in close partnership with the budget holders and the regional FP&A team to support the production of accurate, timely and comprehensive annual budgets, quarterly re-forecasts and strategic plans as required
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiency's and cost savings wherever possible
Senior Finance Business Partner in Birmingham Package:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Health care
- 25 days holiday