£60000.00 - £62000 per annum + pension, bonus,
7 months ago
This is an opportunity to work for a fantastic brand that operates in the growing arena of male grooming. This is an entrepreneurial business which forms part of a US listed Group although operates independently.
I am seeking a Senior Finance Analyst which is the number one role in Finance with a reporting line to the General Manager. The flat hierarchy means that this role, subject to outstanding performance, promises a clear career development path with ultimate oversight of the entire finance function.
I am seeking a bright and ambitious qualified candidate that aspires to grow together with a thriving brand.
Universal Accountabilities include:
- Strategic planning via partnering with the GM to develop the 3-year financial plan for the business.
- The analysis and assessment of new launch plans.
- Preparation of materials for the senior leadership team.
- Co-ordination of the annual budget and analysis of under performance.
- Ensure all financials are successfully and accurately loaded on the platform at month end.
- Responsible for accurate month end reporting.
This is an all-encompassing role for a small and growing company. You would be working in a small finance team with extensive exposure to the leadership team.