£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are proudly supporting one of the UKs most prominent luxury manufacturing brands as they seek to add a Senior Finance Analyst to their Group Reporting team based in the Coventry region. This opportunity offers hybrid working from the Coventry site, alongside a salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience.
The business in question has a proven track record of developing high performing exceptional talent, particularly in finance with not only several of the organisations but several of the West Midlands Finance leaders starting their industry career in this team after taking their first step out of practice as Managers.
This is a challenging role focusing on technical accounting judgements, financial reporting processes improvement and controls excellence, all within a complex global business environment that is embracing digital transformation. The role is critical for ensuring the quality, consistency and compliance of the firm's financial accounting and reporting associated with various business functions. A key part of the role will be consolidating the group accounts for presentation to the board. You must be a strong communicator with the ability to go out to the wider business and solve complex accounting issues to ensure accurate reporting.
Responsibilities will include (but not will not be limited to):
- Lead the Groups monthly balance sheet reporting and risk assessment process
- Utilise financial reporting tools to automate efficiencies
- Use commerciality to understand and challenge financial reporting produced by subsidiaries
- Identify, collate and present performance metrics and KPI's for reporting processes and compliance against Group policies, continually seeking ways to improve quality
- Support the Group Consolidations and Reporting Manager with the preparation of financial statement disclosures for the Groups quarterly financial statements under IFRS.