£400 - £450 per day
19 days ago
Gleeson are working with a well known business who are looking for a finance analyst to join the team as a part of a huge project. You will be working closely with project leads to design and build best practice processes and embed them within the company
This household name is a market leader in their field of delivery. They impact almost everyone across the country and are firmly established as a key business in the Warwickshire area. They have worked hard to ensure they are at the forefront of social change and this project is at the heart of ensuring that.
The role duties include but are not limited to:
- Building to-be finance processes
- Building out the end to end processes and documenting them
- Delivering workshops to the wider business
- Finance Modelling
You are a:
- Qualified accountant
- Happy to work with multiple internal stakeholders
- Agile and can pivot when necessary depending on business need
This is a 6 month contract with a strong likelihood to extend. The working pattern is 2 days in the office and 3 from home.