£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Gleeson recruitment Group are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Reporting Analyst to join a large construction business based in Birmingham paying between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + amazing benefits. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analysing and reporting on financial and operational performance across multiple business units and regions.
The Senior Finance Analyst must be comfortable dealing with extremely large data sets, and someone who can build relationships across the business.
The business offer hybrid working, with the opportunity to work from home 3 x per week.
For more information and full spec please get in touch!
- Develop and maintain financial models to support forecasting, budgeting, and decision-making processes.
- Analyse and report on key performance metrics, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies to improve financial and operational performance.
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards and other tools to support decision-making processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of financial and operational reports.
As the Senior Finance Analyst you will:
- Have 3+ years of experience in financial analysis or reporting role.
- QBE, ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with financial modeling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for the Senior Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.