£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a market leading Manufacturing business based in Solihull who are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate for this role would be someone with previous Big 4 experience along with some sound industry exposure, or someone who has had extensive experience in industry in a similar role. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about finance and has a track record of success in a similar role. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Finance Analyst to join our team. As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for providing financial analysis and insights that will drive business performance. You will work closely with the finance team and other stakeholders to provide accurate and timely financial reports, forecasts, and analyses to support decision-making at all levels of the organisation.
- Salary up to £55,000
- Hybrid - 3 days in
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, including variance analysis, to senior management.
- Develop financial models and forecasts to support business planning and decision-making.
- Analyse financial data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide financial support to business units and functional teams.
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis and projects as required.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial information.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Excel and financial modelling.
- Experience with financial systems and software.
To apply, please submit your CV today!