Senior Finance Analyst
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in an exclusive partnership with a high-growth global manufacturing business in Wolverhampton, who are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join the team. As Senior Finance Analyst, you will be providing accurate and timely analysis to support key stakeholders within the business to support decision making.
Whilst the business turnover 500 million + in the UK, they are part of a multi billion US Group. Therefore is excellent career potential in this role, with the opportunity to step up into a more senior position in the next 2 years, as well as opportunities at an international level, if this is of interest.
The role would be a fantastic fit for a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) accountant, with strong business partnering skills, who has ideally worked within either a manufacturing or engineering environment. You will have a curious mindset, have the confidence to constantly review and challenge data and have the ability to identify risks and opportunities in current processes.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Finance Analyst:
- Business Partnering with various Program Teams
- Responsible for understanding financial risk & opportunities across all Engineering projects
- Preparation of the monthly accounts, journal entries and variance analysis
- Preparation of Management Reports and Forecast Packs
- Working closely with project managers to ensure project performance is on track and delivered to plan
- Partnering the Cost reduction team to ensure projects are achieving their milestones
- Monitor and track savings generated from investments to approved projects / plan
In return you will receive competitive salary up to £60,000 with 10% bonus, and a 4.5 working day week. They prefer being together as a team so typically work in office 3-4 days per week.
Being a multi-billion group, there are many progression opportunities throughout finance available, in Wolverhampton but also globally.