£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
30 days ago
I am currently supporting a multisite, nation wide Group with a head office function based in Wolverhampton, seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to act as the Head of Finance's number two, supporting with team management and owning the budgeting process and cost analysis.
The Senior Finance Analyst will ideally be at least half way through their studies or have 1-2 exams remaining, and receive a salary of up to £40,000 per annum + study support.
You will be welcomed into an office environment where everyone enjoys going to work, it's interactive, inclusive with a relaxed feel. You will be someone who enjoys taking ownership of tasks, and being the go to for advice and escalations.
Full job specification can be provided.
Senior Finance Analyst duties:
- Lead on the Annual Budget process
- Provide detailed interpretive analysis of key financial trends to support decision making
- To work closely with the BD team to produce costing for any new referrals
- Identify loss making sites and drill down into the individual support plan and request increased and individual reviews
- Assist with the month end process and review monthly gross profit and EBITDA.
- Review business costs and T&A reports to analyst and report back to operations.
- Lead on Finance reviews with operational teams to improve care costs throughout the region
- Supporting the rolling forecasting process
- Maintaining the asset register
- Assist in reconciliation, control and costs for overheads related to all services.
- Supporting and approving Payrolls
- Developing new financial reports and updating existing ones with pivot tables, macros and lookups
- Any other duties requested from time to time, as might reasonably be required, commensurate with the role.
- Occasional travel to site(s) to meet with team and front-line operations - (travel costs reimbursed)
To apply for the Senior Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.