Senior Finance Analyst
£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a nation wide service organisation with a HQ based in Lichfield who are on the lookout for a Senior Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. Salary up to £45,000 per annum.
As a Senior Finance Analyst you will be working alongside the FP&A team, providing to the Regional Finance Business Partners, preparing Management Accounts and insight, to drive improvements in both data integrity and performance.
The successful Senior Finance Analyst will have the flexibility to work from home 2-3 times per week, or can make use of the office space daily.
Senior Finance Analyst duties:
- Preparation of the management accounts, oversight reporting, and presentation
- Produce overhead reports to analyse and understand key trends, to drive improvements in both data integrity and performance
- Weekly reporting to the board and senior members of the business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial Analysis to improve the operational performance of the business
- Drive continuous improvement within the finance function
Senior Finance Analyst requirements:
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA finalist
- Experienced with large sets of data, and financial modelling - strong Excel user
- Inquisitive mindset and problem solver
- Interpret complex information and present in a clear and easy manner