Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton to assist them in appointing a Senior Finance Analyst to their team.
After having a recent restructure of the Finance team, the business has a requirement for an analyst to take control of inventory, complete cost and pricing analysis and to manipulate and interpret data. The company are keen for this role to be heavily involved in collecting and collating costs, working with the program management team to submit bids to customers and to be very hands-on with inventory.
This business is looking for a data driven, excel savvy analyst. Having experience with SAP systems is desirable for the role and they are looking for someone who has a background or a keen interest in manufacturing.
The business is keen to look at progression for the successful candidate once the role is fully established.
- Providing regular and reliable information for review by the Site Leadership Team and the Cost Estimating Team
- To demonstrate consistently strong financial oversight, analytical and technical skills
- To continually review Physical Inventory to ensure adequate obsolescence and ageing provisions are in place
- Preparation of monthly journal entries
- Preparation of monthly inventory account reconciliations
- Regular review of the Product Cost Book
- Provision of extremely competent and accurate cost proposals and to present these clearly and concisely
- To communicate "the financial point of view" to all Stakeholders
- To work with Reporting Manager to review and develop inventory reporting
- To play an active role in lean initiatives, including driving inventory performance with local management team
Financial Accountant Package:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Additional Benefits