Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Looking to speak with experienced Management Accountants with a strong focus on Analysis, to join a global, multi billion pound manufacturing business with a busy site based in Wolverhampton.
You will be commercially astute, with the ability to provide accurate and timely analysis to support key stakeholders within the business to contribute to the achievement of business goals and objectives.
The successful Management Accountant can expect a salary between £35,000- £50,000 per annum. This role is open to either an up and coming part qualified accountant, or qualified accountant.
The business are open to any particular industry experience, they are looking to speak to candidates with a curious mindset, someone who naturally challenges data and can identify risks and opportunity to process change.
Senior Finance Analyst duties:
- Preparation of the monthly accounts, journal entries and variance analysis
- Preparation of management reports and forecast packs
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Responsible for the operational performance, effectively and costs
- Responsible for management of the cost reduction plan
- Modelling financial data to support investment requests
- Support local internal and external audits
- part qualified, working toward a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Self starter with a can do attitude and a curious mind
- Drives change
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to articulate financial problems to non-financial individuals
- Advanced Excel skills
To apply for the Senior Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.