Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + Central location, pension, healthcare
17 days ago
Excellent newly released Senior Finance Analyst position based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, for a global corporate Professional Services business. Do you want to work in smart, contemporary offices, within easy walking distance of the major public transport links, and the fantastic shops, restaurants and bars that Birmingham City Centre has to offer literally on your doorstep?
As Senior Finance Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for the Revenue and Work in Progress (WIP).
- Establish and produce a Gap Analysis based on the expected timing of revenue vs. target.
- Budget looking on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Forecasting - building a full WIP profile, keeping it regularly updated and reported.
- Business Partnering multiple members of the Senior Management Team (SMT), building strong and trustworthy relationships individually.
- Drive year-on-Year improvements and look to achieve best-in-class performance.
- Risk Management, advice and solution finding.
- Variance analysis - understanding causes of missed revenues, and action to resolve / improve on these measures.
The Senior Finance Analyst role requires either a fully Qualified or Finalist Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CA) with strong academic background, and highly developed analytical skills. We will certainly consider applications of candidates straight from Practice, as well as those with relevant Industry experience.
As this is a Business Partnering role working closely with multiple senior Stakeholders, your communication skills must be impeccable, with the ability to present complex financial data and concepts in a clear and concise way to non-finance professionals. You will also be influential, able to persuade, and constructively challenge, whilst building strong and trustworthy relationships. Finally, as you will be managing multiple projects, it would be highly beneficial to have strong Project Management and Planning skills.
The salary for this Senior Finance Analyst role is from £40,000 -£45,000, dependant on experience. The business is a global firm, therefore there is the opportunity for relocation, regular salary benchmarking and appraisals, as well as the standard benefits package as expected of a business of this size, including contributory pension, private healthcare, good holiday allowance, and other flexible benefits, including flexible working.
If this Senior Finance Analyst role based in the heart of Birmingham city centre sounds like a perfect fit for you, please apply at your earliest convenience, or feel free to get in touch directly for any further information or to answer any questions. Thank you.