£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are keen to appoint a Senior Finance Analyst, to join a Private Equity backed, manufacturing business based near Burton on Trent on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager the successful Finance Analyst can expect to be given full ownership of Group Month End close process from start to end including managing the consolidation system, validating business inputs, running the inter-company eliminations process, and preparing month end reporting from Day 1 Flash to Day 5 Mgt Accounts Pack.
Ideally you will an ACCA/ CIMA finalist and can expect a salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on qualification level.
The business are offering a hybrid approach with the expectation of 2 days per week in the office.
Senior Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly financial reporting pack inclusive of variance analysis to budget/forecast and ensuring business orientated commentary and actions are captured.
- Co-ordinate inputs from across the Group (whilst driving sites for on time submissions) and prepare the weekly Group reports for the CEO
- Working with the Group FP&A Manager, responsibility for the Group Quarterly and Annual forecasting
- Pro-actively participate in the Group Finance's Buddying practise for example work with Group Treasury to be able to understand and report the Groups Cash Position.
- Focus on continuous improvement and standardisation across the team and the Group.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and has several years' experience in a relevant role / industry. Someone who demonstrates high levels of accountability, is financially and commercially aware, and able to confidently work with multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborative and a genuine team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Comfortable to work at pace, curious, able to take an agile approach and results orientated
- Excellent analytical and excel skills
- Positive 'can-do' attitude and able to challenge colleagues and stakeholders constructively.
To apply for the Senior Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.