Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with an international business based near Birmingham Airport, for a Senior Finance Analyst.
This Senior Finance Analyst role will play a key part within the FP&A department, who help the wider business achieve its targets and plans. Strong management accounting experience or commercial accounting experience will be essential in assisting the corporate functions plan for the future.
Ideally, you'll be ACCA or CIMA part-qualified, with proven experience in a management accounting / finance analyst position.
You will provide specialist FP&A support to the monthly Group reporting, forecasting, and planning processes, with an emphasis on controlling and system led reporting, and a close working relationship with Corporate Functions
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring corporate functions are properly managed from an accounting perspective, with appropriate cost controls. To include managing POs, accruals, and prepayments
- Responsible for business partnering specific corporate functions
- Monthly reports, variance analysis and meetings to discuss results, and assistance with forecasts and longer-term planning
- Preparation of investor/board packs and leadership team presentations
- Managing the preparation and distribution of operational reports, such as working capital
- Provide timely, accurate and efficient reporting
- Supporting forecasting and budgeting processes
- Continually looking to improve both process and data
- Year-end financial audit support
- Ensuring correct charges are received, and reverse charges are issued
- Data compilation and analysis
To apply for the Senior Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.