Gleeson Recruitment Group are working alongside a global business in the centre of Birmingham and assisting with their search to appoint a Senior Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. The successful Finance Analyst can expect a salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience. Ideally you will be at least part way through you ACCA/ CIMA, with a sound understanding of accounting entries within a large organisation.
The primary purpose of the role is to Assist the Sales and Cash Finance Manager to maximise cash recovery, ensuring compliance is always adhered to and Business Partnering with multiple stakeholders.
Senior Finance Analyst responsibilities:
- Budgeting, forecasting and resource planning
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, initiating process change to minimise unreconciled balances
- Assist with process improvements around manual transactions
- Prepare and present forecasts, management information and resource modelling- improve visibility of costs
- Investigate variances identified in reconciliation - recovering cash where appropriate
- Act as a voice for finance in IT meetings - communicating finance system requirements
Knowledge skills & experience:
- Accountancy & Finance degree
- Part qualified ACCA/ CIMA
- Experience working within a large, complex finance organisation
- Demonstrable experience driving process change
- Advanced Excel skills and confident with large volumes of data
For the full job specification - please apply to find out more!
To apply for the Senior Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.