£45000 - £48000 per annum + + benefits
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Warwick in search of a Senior Finance Analyst. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded accountant/analyst to join their business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Senior Finance Analyst you will report into the head of the team and is responsible for the following:
- Provide modelling and analysis support.
- Performance management and optimisation around investments, projects and initiatives.
- Pricing and controls around future pricing strategy.
- Track performance of investments, projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate business planning activities between finance and non-financial stakeholders.
- Create, manage and track business planning models.
- Provide supporting MI to ensure stakeholders have the information it needs to make decisions.
- Provide support to Finance Business Partners.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Finance Analyst role would ideally be a qualified accountant with prior experience in analysis:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
- Ideally studied accountancy at university level.
What's On Offer?
- Salary of £45,000/48,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eligibility for a generous bonus scheme
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!