Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
Senior Finance Analyst - Birmingham - 40 - 45k
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an International organisation in Birmingham with the recruitment of a Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Senior Finance Analyst. The role will be critical in providing senior commercial and operational teams with insight into the make up, risk and projected profile of their revenue streams, and then drive through the delivery of that revenue.
The Senior Finance Analyst in Birmingham will be responsible for:
- Building a full picture of the WIP profile for all matters undertaken, including management of commercial risk, conversion to cash, nature of revenue
- Establish and produce a gap analysis based on the expected timing of revenue vs. the sales target / budget looking on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Establish the inherent risk in the profile of work and the potential likelihood of delivering revenue based on whether transactions are hinged on the success of the client's transaction or any other contingent element
- Drive action on seeing through delivery of revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis to build an environment of delivering on commitments and one of 'no surprises'
- Understand the underlying causes of low profitability, low recovery or high write-offs and instigate action to resolve / improve on these measures
The Senior Finance Analyst in Birmingham will offer a Qualified Accountant an opportunity to build their business partnering skillset with challenging stakeholders. The role is not an easy one, and will need an individual who has a warm personality who can adapt to different personalities and situations with ease. Previous experience in a similar role is not essential, providing the individual can demonstrate the right level of enthusiasm and confidence, combined with demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment.
Package for Senior Finance Analyst in Birmingham:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 Days
- Private Health care