Senior Finance Analyst - Central Birmingham - 40 - 45k
Gleeson are working with a Retail organisation in Central Birmingham who are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team, and support with the full breadth of analysis and interpretation of operational performance.
The business are a well-known brand in the UK with nearly 100 years of experience providing an excellent service from over 300 sites nationwide. The Finance team is based in Central Birmingham and consists of over 30 individuals. They are always looking for hungry individuals to join the business, and can offer a fast paced working environment, lots of variety in the daily responsibilities and progression into other departments for high performers.
This role would suit an analytically minded Accountant who enjoys sifting through lots of data, highlighting trends and providing valuable insight to the commercial and operational teams. If you don't already have experience interacting with non-finance, then this could be an ideal opportunity to develop that skillset and can open doors to Finance Business Partnering position in the future.
You will need to have previous experience in a similar role and ideally Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA, however, a finance qualification is not essential if you can demonstrate similar experience in a previous role.
Senior Finance Analyst in Central Birmingham responsibilities include:
- Production of analysis and interpretation of regional performance
- Investigation of proposals, trends, causes and effect scenario analysis for Operations
- Understanding of key levers and drivers of performance
- Development and implementation of KPI's which monitor performance and drive growth
- Supporting Operations with identifying new business development opportunities
- Attending management meetings and providing valuable insight and potential risks
- Business relationships with a variety of Operational managers.
Senior Finance Analyst in Central Birmingham Package:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday