Solihull, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
7 months ago
We have been briefed on an excellent new Senior Finance Analyst postition for our client based in Solihull - a fast-growing tech-driven SME, who have hugely exciting growth plans, and are an ambitious, genuine and forward-thinking business. If you are looking for a commercially -orientated role, this is one you can't miss!
As Senior Finance Analyst your responsibilities will sit between the Finance and Commercial teams, and include:
- Manage the Revenue recognition process - tracking and reporting, including critical analysis of first draft results and explanations of outcomes versus budget and forecast.
- Review and analysis of pipeline of renewals and new business and how that flows through into a forward revenue forecast.
- Understanding inbound contracts, analysing in the light of current accounting standards and advising where necessary on revenue recognition treatment.
- Business partnering to the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects for the Sales and Marketing teams, review of promotional activity, and presenting findings.
- Preparing relevant associated balance sheet reconciliations, highlighting, analysing, understanding and resolving variances.
- Assist with some Management Accounts responsibilities such as accruals, pre-payments, and other month-end orientated tasks as necessary.
The successful Senior Finance Analyst will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA), and have previous analytical and/or management accounts experience. For this position, personality is key to success - we seek an individual who is a strong communicator, able to build robust working relationships; someone who is energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated. You will be a team-player, resilient, confident, honest and committed. Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced changing environment.
The Senior Finance Analyst will also need to have an analytical mind-set, strong MS Excel skills, and excellent attention to detail. This role requires someone who is well-organised, able to manage multiple tasks, and who can establish robust processes.
In return, the Senior Finance Analyst will be well-rewarded, with a salary of up to £50,000 (dependant on experience), a 10% bonus on top; contributory pension, private healthcare, free parking, and other flexible benefits in addition. Career progression is also guarenteed within this fast-growing business.
To apply for the Senior Finance Analyst position in Solihull, please click on the apply now button ASAP. Or if you have any further questions about the role, please get in touch at your earliest convenience.