£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Senior FF&E Designer
I have been exclusively assigned to find a Senior FF&E Designer for one of the UK's most prestigious and premium restaurant groups known for its most picturesque settings. Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity for the creative minded, with experience of working within the F&B industry, to join an iconic business that will elevate your skillset and career to a whole new level.
This restaurant group are popular with celebrities, people from the arts, media and theatregoers, it doesn't get more exciting than that. Famous for its sophisticated interior, Instagram worthy, each location more exquisite than the next. You will be expected to manage multiple projects at any one time, with ability to travel to sites having hands on involvement with installation. You will be direct report for the team of FF&E Designers, with responsibility of supporting, training and assisting the team where necessary. If you are passionate about design, have creative, elaborate idea's, with relevant high end luxury experience, are a team leader, then don't miss out on this unique opportunity.
What I'm looking for in a Senior FF&E Designer
- F&B experience and knowledge
- Experience within FF&E layout (Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment) and internal space planning
- Luxury high end interior experience
- Able to travel to site and design meetings
- Exceptional with Photoshop
- Use of Excel for schedules
- Knowledge of fabrics
- Relevant leadership experience
- Mange staff personal development through day-to-day mentoring and management, as well as allocation of specific tasks and workloads
- Extensive knowledge of FF&E processes, including suppliers and manufactures
- Producing sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects using CAD and hand-drawing skills
- Experience in training and guiding Junior Technical Designers
- Proficient in managing and tracking projects to create a smooth flow of work
- Maintain a sold relationship with manufacturers and suppliers
- Keeping up to date with trends and new developments in the interior design and architecture world
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Design 5+ years of relevant FF&E experience
What's on offer for this Senior FF&E Designer
- Career Growth
- A great salary and benefits package
- Bespoke and High-end design work no layout is ever the same and concepts are always being updated across the group's different brands!
- Flexibility to work from home occasionally
- An ever changing and evolving environment in an exciting and busy sector!
Do you have an eye for design?
If so, apply for this Senior FF&E Designer role now or you could miss out on what is potentially a once in a lifetime position working for a well-known business with a real swagger, as well as working in a great industry where your work and creativity will be the focal point of the restaurants success!
Click the apply now button and I will get back to you in regards to your CV and application process.