£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
Are you working for a property agent or client-side already and would like to work for a world-leading fast-food brand? Do you want to have the chance to grow and develop in an environment where there is no shortage of opportunity? If this sounds like it could be for you then read on…
Our client is a world-leading brand within the fast-food arena. They're a people business and strive to be the most inclusive brand on the planet by building diverse teams and giving them unrivalled opportunity to move on their career with excellent support.
You now have the opportunity to join this great business in a Hybrid working role based from North London as Senior Estates Surveyor, where you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of properties within your assigned region. Working closely with the Head of Estates Managers wider Real Estate team you will be responsible for;
- Full surveying responsibilities for your region and retail portfolio
- Negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals
- Manage external agents and negotiation to achieve business targets
- Lead companies leasehold portfolio and communicate risks
- Advise on property related matters in connection with programme and optimise negotiated lease variations
- Capitalise on market opportunities - freehold purchases, sale & leasebacks and other transactions
- Instruct and lead external agents, solicitors and consultants
- Handle landlord consent process with close coordination of construction team as part of refurbishment programme
- Valuation of commercial sites- High Street, Shopping Centres and Out of Town
- L&T Advice
- Planning & Development
- Rating System
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- End of lease dilapidation process
As the successful Senior Estates Surveyor you will be bright, committed and eager to 'get stuck in'. You will work in a large, collaborative and stable national property team with opportunity to progress your career. You will have a degree in a real estate related discipline and MRICS status. You will be collaborative, friendly and take pride in your work.
On offer to the successful Senior Estates Surveyor is the opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand with the opportunity and support to grow like never before. There is a competitive salary on offer for the successful Senior Estates Surveyor, get in touch now to find out more!